Lifeline Data Centers is a leader in data center compliance, uptime, and innovation. Since 2001, Lifeline has provided data center and office real estate to companies who require uptime, connectivity, and room for growth.
- 99.995% uptime in n+n redundant facilities
- Compliant in all areas
- F5 tornado-resistant, redundant power and cooling
- Customized private cages and rack space
- Staging, storage and office space
- Underground hardened space
- Multiple carriers and no cross connect fees
- 24x7 NOC with managed services
- Primary data centers and disaster recovery centers
- Chicago colocation and Chicago disaster recovery alternatives
We enhance our clients’ position in their markets by:
- Eliminating the barriers to growth and change
- Improving operational efficiencies
- Reducing risks of managing complex information technology
Rich Banta, Lifeline's co-founder, is one of the two most certified data center professionals in the world. Lifeline is currently in the process of obtaining our FedRAMP certification and building our state-of-the-art flagship data center in Fort Wayne. That location will be one of the first commercial EMP-resistant colocation facilities in the world.