How Lifeline Helps IT Professionals
Lifeline’s Value to Information Technology Professionals
Lifeline Data Centers provides strategic data center outsourcing to reduce downtime and allow for information technology growth and change.
- Improve operational efficiencies: Focus on the business information technology instead of physical plant and data center facilities.
- Decrease IT operational expenses: Lifeline space is a fraction of the cost of the capital expense of building your own.
- Operate the best facilities per dollar spent: Highly redundant power and cooling, in an F5 tornado-resistant building protects critical systems from costly downtime.
- Eliminate the barriers to business growth and change: Add power, cooling and space quickly and on demand as business requirements grow and change.
- Reduce downtime: Deliver the highest service levels to your clients and employees. Meet client expectations and overcome competitive pressures.
- Transform capital expenditures into operating expenses: Free up capital funds by expensing data center facilities.